High Performance’ Lightweight Corrugated Bitumen Roofing System
The Onduline Group is the worlds largest producer of bituminous corrugated roofing sheets, selling to over 100 countries worldwide.
The Classic Onduline sheet is lightweight but delivers a heavy duty roofing performance, which combined with its low maintenance attributes make Onduline Classic the professional’s choice for a wide range of roofing projects, ranging from large industrial and agricultural projects to a simple garden shed.
Onduline Roofing Sheets
Classic Sheets System Benefits
- BBA Product Certification.
- Easy to handle, cut, shape and fix
- 15 year weather proofing guarantee*
- Excellent colour retention properties
- Withstands windspeeds of up to 120mph (192kph).
- Lightweight, only 6.4 kg per sheet
- High thermal and sound insulation
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Flexible, ideal for renovation projects.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Standard
- ISO 14001: 2004 Environmental Management
ONDULINE CLASSIC SYSTEM
The class leading Onduline Classic roofing system incorporates a wide range of accessories, matching your specific project requirements.
This combined with its proven durability and weathering characteristics makes Onduline Classic the professional’s choice, just carefully follow the fixing instructions to ensure a long lasting roof.